Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Garden Challenge: New Dawn Rose

 

I have a problem: I have a plant additiction. And while we don't live in the cottage yet so that I can take care of them everyday, I keep getting more... I drool over home magazines, home decorating blogs, and slow down when passing by well manicured landscapes. At one particular time last fall, I craved the 'New Dawn' climbing rose. I went bananas over the pictures, daydreaming about beautiful blooms climbing up the side of the cottage. Fast forward to reality... I pruned it in February, beautiful tulips bloomed in the spring, and then came the heat and I just looked the other way... But now I'm dedicated and I'm determined to bring it back the beauty back! In a couple months I'm hoping my roses will look like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment